
Mom's Potato Salad
I had a few potatoes left from February so I decided to make my mom's potato salad. I've never made it before and it didn't taste exactly like my mom's, but it was good nonetheless. I boiled the potatoes with the skins on, then peeled them after they cooled. I used packages of mayonnaise I had in my fridge since it's a condiment I don't typically use and didn't want to buy a container of the stuff. I defrosted my chopped onions while the potatoes were boiling and they were good to go when it came time to cut the potatoes and mix in the mayo. I also added a bit of pickle juice and let it sit in the fridge to chill. I forgot to add pepper, but I'm not a big fan of the stuff anyway. Not bad and just enough for a few servings.
No comments:
Post a Comment