So, even after canceling the paper for a few weeks, I am totally going through shopping withdrawals. I looked at the ads online and it is killing me that I cannot buy anything. There are some St. Patty's day items and crafty things I want to buy and some seeds for my garden. I have to return some yarn that I didn't use for a project I just finished so since that was money already spent, I might be able to purchase some items next weekend with the store credit and maybe, just maybe, that fix will be just enough to hold me over until April. Also, hitting up Trader Joe's (TJs) for spinach for tonight's dinner took some restraint, I so wanted to buy some Shamrocks and chocolates!!
Breakfast ($.59): hash browns made with 2 potatoes ($.26), homemade Old Fashion Quaker oats w/ blueberries ($.13), coffee and milk ($0), strawberries (.$20) in leftover coconut milk.
Lunch ($.29): was more like a snack since I had breakfast around noon. PB ($0), celery ($0), apples ($.29)
Dinner ($.86): after working out at the gym, stopped by my local TJs for some spinach, totally forgetting that Sunday's are the worst days to shop at TJs b/c it is packed. I felt silly standing in the long ass line for just one bag of spinach ($1.99), and normally I would walk in, see the crowd and walk right out saying forget it, but I needed spinach for dinner. Spinach ($.66) w/ strawberries ($.20), mandarin orange and honey goat cheese ($0). Brown bread toasted w/ a pickle and a microwave and toasted frozen TJs veggie burger- my least favorite kind b/c it doesn't cook well and is super high in fat, but I had it in the freezer so I cooked it ($0).



No comments:
Post a Comment