Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday


So, I didn’t go to sleep until almost 4am, which was about the time the sun comes up here.  Needless to say, I was not well enough to get up and watch the military parade on the Royal Mile, nor did I get to see Rosslyn Chapel.  I was slightly hungover from last night.  So instead of doing touristy things, we walked to Subway for some food and watched TV.  We did walk around on Princes Street so he could get a PS3 and we took photos of the other side of Edinburgh Castle.  I then ran some errands and walked around the National Gallery and nearly spending the rest of my money on gifts.  Then I made my way back to the apartment and we had takeout and watched movies for the rest of the night.  It was so relaxing and I kind of enjoy taking vacations like this.  I got to do some sightseeing/touristy things, but the best part of this trip was just hanging out with Doug and his friends and seeing the city through locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment