Thursday, May 19, 2011

Game Night


Tonight I hosted Game Night. This was the first time I opened it up to the meet-up group. It was a new mix and the first night I ordered pizza for delivery. We played Taboo and Family Guy Clue, which took over an hour to play with 5 of us playing. It was a little tough remembering the character names since I don’t watch Family Guy, but it was fun and I was so happy when it finally ended. Classic moment: one of the guys thought he had a great strategy and took an attempt at cracking the case and he was so sure he was right and was going to blow us away, and every since card he thought was it (when who, what and the where) were wrong!! LMAO! The minute he read the first one that I knew was wrong, I looked around and everyone else was looking at him like he was totally joking, but he was so serious, lol. Oh man, best play of the night!! It was a different feel than the other Game Night’s I hosted, probably because it was a new group, but considering the rainy day, I think it was just the perfect amount of people and rather chill Game Night.

In other news, my kitchen smells like a dead animal. I am thankful that it’s a dead animal and not a live one running around my kitchen and counter tops, but I can’t figure out where they smell is coming from and there are no animals in any of the traps I have laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment