Today was a very long day at work. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day outside. We had the Society Olympics today at the Medical School, which was done right outside our office. It was very distracting as they danced to "Thriller" and other 80s songs. This photo I snapped on my way to Starbuck's Happy Hour. They were doing the limbo. When I came back there was some sort of eating contest going on. And to think, these first year students will be treating us in a few years! What a day, it was so nice no one wanted to work, and to be honest...not much work got done in our office.
This started as a 365 day-by-day blog of my life in Boston as a 2nd year transplant from May 2010- May 2011. I continued into my 3rd year before one of my New Year's Resolutions was to make something new each week. So I blogged about my dishes with photos. Now, another resolution has brought me back to blogging. In March 2014 I plan on spending only $45 which can only go towards food/beverages. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Society Olympics
Today was a very long day at work. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day outside. We had the Society Olympics today at the Medical School, which was done right outside our office. It was very distracting as they danced to "Thriller" and other 80s songs. This photo I snapped on my way to Starbuck's Happy Hour. They were doing the limbo. When I came back there was some sort of eating contest going on. And to think, these first year students will be treating us in a few years! What a day, it was so nice no one wanted to work, and to be honest...not much work got done in our office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment