Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dunkin Donuts, Wine Club... oh what a night

So I remember this day last year, when Dunkin Donuts was giving away free donuts if you bought a drink. Growing up in Cali, Starbucks was what we had (sorry DD, but America does not run on Dunkin since So Cal didn't even have one!!). Well like last year, I decided to participate. Ice vanilla coffee with cream (no sugar b/c if you ask for sugar you are practically drinking sugar! Today I tried drinking it without sugar only to realize that they put so much sugar in it to mask the yucky flavor of their coffee (like I said, I'm a Starbucks girl), but I got the last chocolate donut with sprinkles (my favorite) and after putting a packet of sugar in my ice coffee, I was able to drink it down :)


So tonight was Wine Club and I had loads of fun with 15 of my friends who convinced me to go out to listen to a cover band at the Burren. I've never been and so since I was in the neighborhood, I went. I had fun, then went to an after party in Central Square where we partied on the the rooftop deck only to have Cambridge cops tell us to take it inside (2:30am, people were complaining). Then it started to rain and thunder and lightning. It was pretty cool to watch without having to swim in it like yesterday. Anyway, fun times were had, it's 4:09am east coast time and am dedicated to keep this blog a day going (even if I technically skipped Friday since it's not technically Saturday). Not sure what tomorrow may bring, but regardless, I know I will have fun. Now off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment