Fire Fire Fire
What a day this was. This morning I had an asthma attack around 8:00 this morning. Now, thank goodness I only have one more morning to get through before I can get back on some medicine. Because of this asthma attack, I was sleeping lightly and heard this alarm going off for like over an hour. I thought it was a car alarm, but after waking up and using my inhaler the noise was bothering me. So I get up out of bed and guess what? The alarm which was going off for an hour or so was actually my buildings fire alarm that is in the entryway/staircase of the building (so no alarm going off in our actual unit). Since all my windows were open and our alarms weren't going off inside, I figured that it was a false alarm, especially since I didn't smell smoke and we live right next to a fire house and there were no sirens or anything. And I imagine if there really was a fire, I'd have heard the fire fighters banging on the door or breaking in to make sure no one was home. About 10 minutes after I get up and get dressed to go outside the fire alarm gets shut off and my neighbors went back inside, so I went back to bed. I'm a little worried that had I not had an asthma attack and there really was a fire, when would I have woken up? With my air filter on and my door closed, I honestly think I would have slept through the alarm if it were a real fire and that would mean I would have to wait until the smoke came into our unit making our unit's smoke detectors go off... and would that be too late?? Thankfully it wasn't anything and I did go back to bed and slept for a little longer.
Didn't make it to church, but did go to bowling and was not on my "A" game, but had fun with my friends nonetheless. So instead of taking a photo of some firemen (I was at a T stop later today and some people got stuck in an elevator and there were firemen all over the place and a firetruck, and thought I should take a photo of the firemen but was told no that it was wrong) So, I had to use this photo I snapped walking to the bowling alley today. It was during a Red Sox game so you can see people in Fenway Park... and I caught most of the humongous billboard that always catches people's attention as they walk or drive past here. It says "We Sell Guns. No background check" which got cut off, but you have to read it all, otherwise you're like "WTF?"
No comments:
Post a Comment