
Today was another day full of AC and low-cal margaritas :) Me and my nephew chilled while the rest of the gang ran errands. We played outside with Abby, splashed in the kiddy pool, played with cars and ran around in circles. My niece was in a better mood today and we sported our sun glasses while enjoying the heat today. These kids make me laugh so much. When the kids were napping, us big kids had another round of margaritas and played Super Mario Brothers on Wii... of course I suck and my fingers were so sore from playing it (this is what happens when growing up were weren't allowed to have video games, instead we played outside). My bro-in-law has this strategy for whenever I play with them... I stay in the bubble for as long as possible so they can get past the level faster. I'm not offended, I find it quite hilarious (and that's not the alcohol talking either). We also barbecued today and unfortunately the corn didn't turn out so well, but it was fun hanging outside, baby in one hand, margarita in the other (image of a lush auntie anyone?). So now, as I write this my night owl niece is playing with the apple on the back of my laptop, seems like she might outlast me tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment