A typical Sunday. Church, shopping, cooking and bowling. Bowled with half my bowling team today. There were 4 cute boys that were in the lane next to us and had a blast. Unfortunately, none of us got a strike when the red pin was in the head position. There was one guy who was obsessed with my scabbed up knees, lol. I said they would be a conversation starter. I catch people all the time staring at them, trying to figure out what I did. This guy Ross, said he had many stories he made up in his head and when he found out how I did it, you could tell he was slightly disappointed with my story. I should come up with some elaborate story (like falling while rock climbing or something). Also, these guys were trying to figure out how us girls were scoring higher than them. We told them we were in a league. I scored really good all 3 games, kicking the guys butts each time :)
Also, hit up Othello in the Boston Common. Shakespeare on the Common was on my list of "Boston things to do"...free, Shakespeare in the park. Grab a blanket, meet up with some friends, eat some food and watch a performance. Was so much fun and perfect weather! It's such a shame I've missed the movies in the park this year along with concerts in the park, but there will always be next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment