Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rock Climbing...Take 2


Today was another cold and rainy day. This fine misty rain with fog turned into just rain. It has been so cool though and my hair is über curly, but it's not going to last much longer. One more day and then hot while my mom is visiting. After work my friend Kim and I went indoor rock climbing. This time we were taught how to tie knots as the climber and belay (person who holds the climber). After our lesson we were able to climb for as long as we wanted, taking turns as the climber. I'm so out of shape and I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but it's super fun and there are a lot of HOT (read=in shape, skinny but muscular guys) at the rock climbing gym. Yummy! There was even a guy doing a tight-rope, bouncing on it and stuff...not to mention the guys doing the boulder climbs. Wow! Unfortunately, I did scrape my right knee on the wall and it skinned the area already scabbed from my gracious fall a few weeks ago. Once I got home, I cleaned that up, cooked dinner and cleaned the apartment. The place is now ready for my mom's visit...can't wait for her to get in tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment