
It's still Summer, but today reminded me of Fall. It was cold and rainy. I wanted to stay in bed. I had to layer to stay warm today and brought out the rain boots, rain coat and umbrella. I had forgotten how much it sucks commuting in the rain, but I'm not complaining. I am looking forward to Fall and Winter. The buses were not my friends today. Missed the bus b/c it showed up 2 minutes early. Then when I ran errands today during my lunch break, I waited 20 minutes in the windy rain for a bus, when I could have walked it in 15 back to work. Later after work, went to Best Buy again to pick up 8 DVDs I ordered and the bus I wanted drove right past me. I got home, I cooked and cooked and cooked. Then I started to clean the place to prepare it for my mom's visit. I also rented my parking space for September. I still have quite a bit to do before Mom arrives, and as you can see I didn't get to bed early like I had hoped, nor did I open a single DVD to watch. I just ran out of time. Looking forward to another Fall-like day, of course, it won't last long, Summer will return in a few days, just in time for Mom's visit. But for now, here's what it looked like as I left work today, if I was quick with my camera, I would have tried taking a photo of this MassHole with his gigantic umbrella that took up the entire width of the sidewalk making it impossible for speed walkers like myself to pass him.
No comments:
Post a Comment