
Indoor skydiving in New Hampshire today and I have a huge crush on my instructor, Striker. Tall, thin but with muscle and strength...if I wasn't such chicken $h!t I would have asked if he is single. Damn. So you know Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? Where they are in this glass tube with bubbles and they have to burp to get down? That's what the thing looked like. An expensive hobby, 2 two minute sessions inside with wind gusts from 80-100 mph. It was weird and I cannot explain it. Afterwards Striker got to show off and man, I so want to be able to fly like he did. Oh so impressive.
Before leaving NH, stopped at Chili's where they took FOREVER, but had another hot guy serving. Order was wrong and it took like 2 hours for lunch. Grr. Then hit up Kohls for some shopping and stopped and bought 5 bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne and some Bailey's. It feels like I was outside at the beach all day. My face is chapped and after 2 conditioner treatments and nearly breaking my comb, I was able to de-tangle my matted hair from flying. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment