Not only is that part of a John Mayer song, but it's also how I feel today. I have been sick for over two weeks, sent home sick from work because the CoS thought I didn't look so good once, and took a sick day. It's a cold, plain and simple, but I feel shitty and am extremely irritable. I don't PMS (thank GOD!) but I imagine this is what many woman go through on a monthly basis. Of course, I haven't said anything that wasn't true, just the manner in which I type it (not "say" it b/c I can barely carry on a conversation without coughing or irritating my throat to the point I have to shut up). But whatever, this is how I get when I'm sick, so deal! Since I have been known to say too much and get myself in trouble, I'm listening to that John Mayer song...the song of my day and just going to do something I used to do back when MySpace was popular...tell you shit that you probably don't care about, but I enjoy sharing :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? I was out of bed at 8:15
2. How do you like your steak? whole, as in still on the cow who is grazing.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Next Three Days
4. What are your favorite TV shows? NCIS, Private Practice, Dexter, TrueBlood
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Switzerland or Ireland
6. What did you have for breakfast? Chocolate chip cookie, oatmeal, tea a bagel and a muffin (over the course of 3 hours)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? meat, eggs and most sea food
9. Favorite Place to Eat? my parent's house
10. Favorite salad dressings? depends on the salad, but Ranch and Pomegranate Walnut Vinaigrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I drive my family and friends cars whenever I visit
12. What are your favorite clothes? I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Where wouldn't I visit? If I had to choose it would be Antarctica... it's crazy expensive so it's gonna be a long while before I set food down there.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? empty
15. Where would you want to retire? Ireland
16. Favorite time of day? twilight (since the actual time varies depending on season)
17. Where were you born? Upstate NY
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
19. Bird watcher? only if they are building a nest or feeding their babies on our back patio back home, otherwise, no
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? hmm... I'm more like a day person especially when I have a hard time falling asleep and therefore have a hard time waking up early.
21. Pets? Not with me, but looking forward to seeing my baby and her hubby and "the cat who things she is a dog" when I go home for Christmas.
22. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? I might be going to Italy for free in the spring.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom, a teacher, a zoologist, an oceanographer, interior decorator...well, at least I got the whole sitting at a desk part right.
24. What is your best childhood memory? Hmm, I have a lot of favorite memories of my adulthood, but hmm... maybe making oatmeal raisin cookies when it rained or watching Gilligan's Island and eating the 3-2-1 jello like stuff when I wasn't feeling well.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? cat, but for whatever reason dogs love me, even when I want nothing to do with them.
26. Are you married? nope, but if I had, I would have been divorced by now, so I'm glad I'm not married.
27. Always wear your seat belt? yes, though I am confused whenever I get into a cab b/c no one buckles up... so to not be dorky, when I used to ride in cabs I didn't. I guess I will next time I find myself in one, b/c they are crazy drivers here in Boston.
28. Been in a car accident? yes, one with a Boston cabby and when that guy ran me off the road on the 78, totaling my car (but the insurance company didn't total it, they just rebuilt it) oh and then when we were coming back from the Balloon and Wine festival in Temecula, a guy rear-ended us. Maybe there's more to this whole hating cars thing than I thought.
29. Any pet peeves? oh boy, this could take a while... when people say they will do something and then flake or come up with an excuse...drives me NUTS!
30. Favorite pizza topping? cheese and avocado
31. Favorite Flower? carnations
32. Favorite ice cream? chocolate malt crunch... oh how I miss it!
33. Favorite fast food restaurant. In-n-Out or Sonic b/c they have food I can eat.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? ugh, the driving part I failed my first time b/c a Rollerblade was in the crosswalk on the other side of the street.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Not hard to do when target only gives me a $200 credit limit. But seriously, I'm not one to charge anything unless I have the money to pay it in full.
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Like deciding to go to Denver in February for a vacation, I tend to be more of a planned spontaneity type of person.
37. What was your favorite vacation? Oh, I can't decide... been to too many places
38. Last person you went out to dinner with? I can't remember, Eve maybe... I've done more lunches than dinners lately and been dining in with friends.
39. What are you listening to right now? Well, was sick of listening to that John Mayer song, so now my humidifier and the noisy people in the building next to me.
40. What is your favorite color? blue...but many think it's green
41. How many tattoos do you have? 0, I have nothing important to write on my body
42. Coffee drinker? more like an addict... thanks Gibbs!
43. How many children do you have? 0 at the moment, but I am an Auntie of 4.33 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment