
First day back to work. Got up at 7:30 (30 minutes early than last year), did my hair, made a latte, packed my gym bag. Went to catch the bus and whoa! There were 2 buses! Hopefully this isn't a fluke and they finally listened to our requests for having 2 buses at 8:30. I got off one stop sooner than my usual stop so I could walk a half mile to work. Snapped this photo of what's left of the snow (sad to say not much) on the way. I made it in on-time, yay! My left ear was plugged so it was kind of hard to hear. I did managed to get through my pile of mail on my desk (2 weeks worth) and spoke with one of two nurses for 2 different specialists today. I hope my ENT calls me tomorrow b/c I'm doing everything I can do on the pulmonary side. I did make it to the gym for a quick workout (low impact of course). I started calorie tracking and logging my daily exercise. Now, I'm all ready for bed, still have major sinus pressure, but nothing more I can do, so I'm going to try to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment