Sunday, January 2, 2011

Packing


Well, my time in CA comes to an end and I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted/needed to. I didn't get as much packed up as I had hoped and can't fit everything I wanted in my 3 suitcases (which is going to be fun getting on and off buses and the T tomorrow- but I've done it before). I did box up some things that I want shipped in the future, but looks like I will be making another trip out to pack and go through more stuff. I just hope I can get it all done before my parent's lose their house (if they lose their house with this bankruptcy/home remodification stuff they have been dealing with for most of 2010). Being sick for most of my time here didn't help, but can't do anything about that or really anything else. A rainy day here in CA, the Pats beat MIA (not that it mattered for them, but it's a personal thing), I went to church with my mom and enjoyed singing in Latin, hit up the Super Walmart and bought some spices that I can't find anywhere in New England, spent some time with the babies, bathed my cat, and packed what I could. It's now 11pm west coast time, I have to get up at 5:15 tomorrow. It's going to be a long day, sitting at SAN until I board my flight to PHX where I can stretch my legs on the plane (since I don't have to change planes) maybe switch seats if I don't get the exit row seat I always sit in when I board in SAN, and take the 5-6 hour flight before finally getting back home...Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment