Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homemade Pizza & Games

Tonight was my monthly game night. A bunch of friends, food, drinks and games. One of my friends had suggested making pizzas. Now when you have a vegan, a couple meat eaters, a few vegetarians, some who don't like cheese or mushrooms, etc. it gets hard making a pizza. So we made individual pizzas. I made the dough, and was hoping to have avocados as my topping to contribute but couldn't get one ripe enough for tonight. A friend made homemade sauce and we had everyone else bring toppings. Cheese, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, onions, scallions, potatoes, ham, pineapple, and corn. Now my place smells like a pizzeria. We played Pit (based off the stock market) and The Game of Things. A fun night and we had a newbie tonight who learned quickly and fit right in. I am so glad I decided to try doing monthly game night last year, it's a fun way to get together with fun people on the cheap. Oh, and no broken coasters tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment