
Today I struggled to get through work. It was horrible last night, I was still awake until close to 2am b/c a neighbor was playing loud rap music and the "bump bump, thump, bump bump" sound was pounding in my head and got a headache. I woke up with a headache and so did not want to get out of bed. I wish I could have figured out who was making that noise b/c this is the 2nd time in a week that this has happened.
It is muggy today, heat wave at 69°. I didn't have much to bring for lunch so I grabbed my strawberries and blackberries I bought at the store last week, 2 pieces of bread for toast and butter and some yogurt and carrots. I was eating the berries during lunch and happened to glance down and saw little tiny white worms (fruit fly larvae!) on the blackberries. OMG I wanted to throw up. So out went the berries into the trash, leaving me hungry. Since it was muggy in the office and slow as snails, I did a J.P. Licks run. I've already got some Victoria's Secret goodies for my birthday and today I got my free birthday sundae. Oh, so yummy! Oreo cookie batter w/ marshmallow sauce, hot fudge and reese's. YUMMY! Such a great day to enjoy a cold treat. I think I might have an appletini when I get home from work to help wash down the larvae I consumed. I'm so sick of bugs and rodents! Someone told me I'm not that special to celebrate my birthday for a whole week and I beg to differ. I'm very special and am celebrating my birthday all MONTH long. Just so much to do, so many friends to see, so many free treats to redeem. I just think they are a little jealous that they aren't as cool as me ;) Birthdays rule!
No comments:
Post a Comment