I grew up with these pots and pans and now I feel a little more at home. Last year when the ex-roommate moved out, I had to go out quickly to buy all the apartment necessities and couldn't find these pots and pans at the time. Now, every time I cook, I will be reminded of home. As far as the cleaning went, well... I still have 2.5 days left to get things ready for 25 guests. OH! And I tested my White Russian recipe for Saturday's party...using vanilla soymilk since I don't have milk... and it tasted fine to me. I wonder who else would like it since I'm always banned from playing bartender (mostly b/c I don't make the drinks strong enough).
This started as a 365 day-by-day blog of my life in Boston as a 2nd year transplant from May 2010- May 2011. I continued into my 3rd year before one of my New Year's Resolutions was to make something new each week. So I blogged about my dishes with photos. Now, another resolution has brought me back to blogging. In March 2014 I plan on spending only $45 which can only go towards food/beverages. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
New Pots and Pans
I grew up with these pots and pans and now I feel a little more at home. Last year when the ex-roommate moved out, I had to go out quickly to buy all the apartment necessities and couldn't find these pots and pans at the time. Now, every time I cook, I will be reminded of home. As far as the cleaning went, well... I still have 2.5 days left to get things ready for 25 guests. OH! And I tested my White Russian recipe for Saturday's party...using vanilla soymilk since I don't have milk... and it tasted fine to me. I wonder who else would like it since I'm always banned from playing bartender (mostly b/c I don't make the drinks strong enough).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment