
It was a gorgeous day out here in San Diego. I walked up the street to visit with a family I grew up babysitting and house/pet sitting for. It was nice to catch up and relax with them. I had my birthday dinner with my parents at the Olive Garden (growing up it was my favorite birthday dinner restaurant, until they stopped making the chocolate lasagna). I had my first glass of wine since lent tonight with dinner, it was a house red but really delicious, very similar to a Chianti. I got dropped off at my very best friend's house and it was like I hadn't left. I was asked when I was going to live in the same town as them again by their 4 year old, we had wine and went down to grab a movie, FroYo and groceries for tomorrow's Easter brunch. This was my first time at FroYo (or any other yogurt place like this) and had so many choices, I did some tasting and decided on some Original Tart and Cake Batter with mochi balls and some cookie dough. I think I'm going to have to hit up Pink Berry when I get back to Boston b/c frozen yogurt is tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment