
Slept like a baby, something that isn't easy for me to do. Got sick this morning but went to work and took spin class at lunch. I thought I was going to take Zumba after work and left my gym stuff in the locker room. Was going to run to Blockbuster to redeem my free movie after work and before Zumba, but silly me, left my T pass and wallet in my gym bag, in the locker room. Guess it was a sign that I needed to take it easy and take care of myself tonight. So I went to the gym to get my gym bag, went to Blockbuster and walked up Mass Ave. Reminded me of last summer how I could walk to Blockbuster and through the Fens. Man, I would love to live closer to the city again, and be able to see the Pru.
No comments:
Post a Comment