Monday, July 26, 2010

Perfect Weather, Under the Weather


Today I didn’t feel good. I went home after work and watched TV after having some toast. It was such a beautiful day out, low 80s and no humidity. I would have loved to walk home today if I was feeling well. And even taken an evening stroll after dinner, but there will be plenty of other days for that. It was kind of nice to not do anything after work. I took advantage of having cable and watched a movie and a few TV shows. This time next week I’ll have no Internet or cable, but will be able to save money, use my phone for the Internet. Can’t wait for the roommate to move out and I have the place to myself so I don’t have to be holed up in my bedroom. Anyway, it’s nice staying in and taking care of myself. It’s so hard to say no and I’m always running around that things are going to have to change on my end. Just so I don’t get so burned out. One day at a time I have to start doing something for myself, like staying in like I did tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment