
Today was the first time in a long while that I flew on Southwest. I may have grown up as an AA kid, but I LUV Southwest! For starters, they give me free flights, free alcohol in-flight and helped me travel to a majority of the States in 2008. Of course I got my “A” boarding pass when I checked in last night (wouldn’t fly any other way)! Why else do I LUV Southwest? In Boston, they have their own security gate so I don’t have to deal with long lines. It makes me feel very VIP :) I also didn’t have to go through the stupid body scanner like last time when I flew on JetBlue (or rather get a pat down b/c I object to them). The flight was on-time leaving Boston to Philly (didn’t take a non-stop this time to save money and didn’t want to get delayed again) and we arrived early in Philly. I snagged my favorite seat on the entire aircraft…11C… aisle emergency exit seat- the row with the most legroom! We also landed 40 minutes early in RDU! Much better than when I flew in last month arriving after 1am! I didn’t mind flying a one-stop flight. I love being able to pick my seat, though no single men this time around :( Is it weird that I find myself dreaming of what it would be like flying all the time like George Clooney in “Up in the Air”? I seriously love flying and airports are “my happy place”. Now off I go to see my niece who rode with my sister only because she wants to see what type of present I brought her this time, LOL. Now who’s the spoiled Princess in the family? I’ve renounced my crown and have officially passed the title off to my niece.
No comments:
Post a Comment