
Afternoon thunderstorms rolled by today while at work. It was so fun watching it come down, it almost looked like snow! It did cool down for a bit, but temps climbed right back up to near 85° by the time I got off work. It was a typical Monday. Had a rough night sleeping, nearly missed the bus b/c I had to run back to grab my cell phone, but was on time for work. I started looking into flights for a trip back home in September. I can't believe how expensive flights are nowadays. Might have to suck it up and spend $400, or try flying on my mom's pass again (ya right! Not spending the night in Chicago's O'Hare again.) I've also started looking at apartments again, but can't really get out there and physically look because my schedule at the moment doesn't allow it. Things right now just feel like they are up in the air, I don't know why, but that's how I feel. Me and a coworker opened a bottle of wine that I put in on Friday and didn't get to, so we had a happy hour before I headed to my weight class. I was pretty relaxed for lifting and am glad I am finally in somewhat of an exercise routine. Nothing really interesting went on today. Looking forward to my long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment