
Well, this has been a wonderful day! First, missed the early bus as it was at my stop as I was making my way down my steps. So I walked to the next stop but missed it there and then the gardeners were blowing leaves so I got so dead plant stuff on me. Got to work and at lunch managed to spill some of my salad on me and then later in the day some Coke Zero. Then I was trying to print all my groupon/buywithme/livingsocial coupons and "lost" a whole bunch of them. Figured out I have 2 bwm accounts so I found the "lost ones". Then I couldn't find one that I knew I bought and went to my Citi credit card account. Log-on failed. I'm like WTF?! I actually know that password. So I closed the browser and went to the sight again, looked slightly different than the failed one and got right in. I hope it wasn't a phishing site. Compared my coupons with my credit card statement and figured out that the one I couldn't find was actually a restaurants.com purchase. OMG!!! So my BBFF put up with me freaking out over this. LOL. Time for me to take a real vacation and unplug from the world... life was way more simpler before the Internet! Speaking of internet. I also canceled my match profile, I refuse to pay for it, so why should I have my photos and info available to people when I can not communicate with them? Plus tired of my email box getting filled with match.com emails. And lastly, my roommate wanted to chat and informed me she is moving out August 6th. I'm pretty excited b/c I have until October 1st to let the landlord know what I want to do. Now I just have to out and buy a trash can, utensils, pots, a microwave, baking sheets and other bake ware, and some sort of furniture. I can't wait to play around with a blank canvas to redecorate and figure out which bedroom I want... also means that my family can visit me :) A crazy day ended on a good note and the photo is Brookline Ave near Longwood where I work... as I walk to wait for the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment