
Another beautiful day in Boston. No humidity which is the way I like it. I talked to my mom today and she will be visiting in August and bringing some things for the apartment. I also saw that JetBlue has $49 fares between BOS and RDU so I am going to book some more trips to see my sister b/t September and November and try to fly her and the kids out to Boston as well. I love that I have an apartment and can have my family visit me now! I'm just sooooo excited!! Things just seem to be getting better for me and I'm so happy!! I also went shopping at the Dollar Tree for some cheap kitchen items and scored there and then bought some more stuff at AJ Wright where I used a gift card I got from my rewards credit card, so I didn't spend any of my money :) Also talked to my best friend and found out they will be here next October for a wedding, so I'll get to see them in Boston too (of course, I'll see them in CA before that, but still!) So this photo was taken in Allston, not the greatest area in Boston, certainly not the worse either...ok during the day. I was waiting for the bus to take me back to Brookline.
No comments:
Post a Comment