Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wine Club on a roof top


Typing this a little late, but after 40+ days of being good about blogging before going to bed, I think 1 late entry is allowed. Crashed on a friends couch after a rooftop wine club gathering. The view was amazing. It was a perfect night really. Want to know how small Boston really is? Last June, when I first moved here, I walked to a local bar in Fenway (Cask n Flagon), right across from Fenway Park actually. The Yankees were on town playing the Sox. I didn't know anyone, I was wearing my Yankees t-shirt and sat next to this guy who was actually delayed in Boston and had a couple coworkers meet him after the game, one from TX and one from Boston. Well, at Wine Club, the hostess' roommate had a friend come and it was the guy from the bar's coworker, the one from Boston, that I met last year! He totally remembered me, or at least claims he does. But really, Boston is a small small world. So here I am at 7am, blogging on my way home after a night full of wine and to glasses of really really good quality, Scotland scotch. Ready to change, shower, crank up my AC and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment