Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm on that Train to North Bellerica


Today was a long day. After having a hard time falling asleep last night, I snoozed my alarm 4 times before getting up to get out of the apartment before 7:45 to make it into Allston to drop off my HD cable box so I didn't have to do it on my lunch break. (Toting my suitcase with me.) I made it to work, where most of the building were out of the office for a long weekend. I managed to make an early train up to North Bellerica (picture of the side of the train as it left the station so we could cross... it was a foot away from my face). Had the best Mexican food this side of the U.S. in Bellerica at "Casa Blanca". The owners are from California and the food was excellent. I ate it all up and didn't feel sick afterwards. It was authentic So Cal Mexican food. It was yummy!! And I am happy :) Now it's off to bed, listening to the forest sounds. Makes me feel like I am camping... only I don't have to worry about bugs biting me or rocks poking me in the back. I do miss the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment