Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 7-Eleven Day!

7/11 isn't just a date... it's a convenient store. I celebrated 7/11 today with a FREE "Happy 7-Eleven Day" Slurpee. I totally forgot how convenient it is living where I do. A 5 minute walk this evening took me to 7 Eleven for a nice cold Slurpee. Yummy! I haven't had a Slurpee in ages! It turned out to be a gorgeous day once I left the apartment this afternoon/early evening. I think I finally caught up on my sleep and did some things around the place before heading outdoors. Dressed in shorts and a tank top I went down to the Public Garden and read a book. I actually got chilled while reading, it was much cooler outside than in the apartment. 76° outside and 84° inside. It was so peaceful in the Public Garden this evening, except when groups of Spain fans came passing by, screaming and singing while waving the Spanish flag. Thank God the World Cup is over! As another week starts, I'm looking forward to my long weekend coming up this week. Oh thank heaven for seven eleven!

No comments:

Post a Comment