Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girls Night In


Today was an interesting day. Took my weight class at lunch. Opened a piece of mail with a drawing of a guy giving another guy a BJ which was sent to the Dean's office (security took it, we didn't even bother reading the written content- their problem now). Canceled Girls Night Out because a few gals have a lot on their plate so 3 of us stayed in, ate Asian food and watched "A Single Man" which was somewhat depressing. The T to get to BBFF took forever, my line was late (hence the photo of my T stop minus a T)and then when it finally decided to arrive, it went 5mph all the way into town (not happy). It sprinkled a little bit and boy I cannot wait for Fall and Winter. I wonder if Alaska gets this hot in the Summer?? Anyway, all in all, a good day. Cold is still lingering and I totally need to take it easy, even if it means saying "no" to things. As a people pleaser that is hard to do. But I really do need to put myself first for awhile. Oh, and it's been since Tuesday since my last Facebook status update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment