What a day. First, my niece and I are quite alike. We went to bed around midnight and at 2am she got up and went down off her bed to play with that cat. Then I woke up to her sleeping at the door crying for some milk at 5am. Then at 10:30 she was standing at the foot of my bed waiting for me to get out of bed so we could go downstairs. This kid has issues with sleep. No nap and this photo was taken a little before 10pm...she'll probably still be awake by the time I go to bed.
Went shopping with just my sister and fell in love with Hobby Lobby. Thank goodness I only brought my small suitcase. My niece and nephew are so cute, but absorb words that should not be said by such young people. My niece said her brother was stinky poo poo caca because he had a dirty diaper. My nephew now says "Lorien" which I'm amazed at b/c he doesn't say "woa win" or "n"... he says "Lorien" which at 18 months is really good!! My niece repeated the F word and $h!t a few times today; we had to say "no, poo poo caca". We really have to watch what we say because she picks up and repeats everything, and then my nephew repeats what she says, and then we laugh b/c it's quite hilarious and boy... my stomach hurts from all the laughing we did today in the car.
We went for Mexican food for dinner. The new phrase the kids say is "oh boy!" The Mexican food was good, though we passed the first restaurant b/c we didn't see it so drove across town to another location. Now my throat hurts and stomach is bothering me. I really hope I'm not getting sick, but with the lack of sleep and all the stress and being on the go... it wouldn't surprise me.
No comments:
Post a Comment