Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Back!


I've had a rough few weeks with my bowling game, where I couldn't even bowl a 3 digit game. Today during another free Red Pin Party I got my game back. I noticed I wasn't doing my ballerina/shot put move when I bowled. Once I started raising my leg during my throw, bam! Stike! I even got a strike on a red pin which means, I have another free bowling party to book :) One of the other guys also won a free party, his first! With our luck, we should be able to bowl for free at least once a month until summer! I found a new ball that I like, a pound heavier than what I usually bowl with and hope that come Sunday during the league I can bowl high scores again! Yay!


Me (Red Pin Winner) Suz (redeeming her Red Pin Party tonight) Max (Red Pin Winner)

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I made that crazy face on purpose. I'd end up looking crazy anyway

    ReplyDelete