Wednesday, March 23, 2011

See How They Grow

It's been a few weeks since sowing some veggie and flower seeds in my egg carton. I forgot to water them once or twice and they have started to wilt. It hasn't helped that the sun hasn't been out, just gray clouds lately, but some are growing strong. I have cucumber, tomato and zucchini growing with no problems. Kale is doing ok. Some flowers and lettuce have sprouted, but have started to wilt, not sure if they will make it. The only thing that hasn't sprouted is the lavender that I planted. I think I'm going to plant some more in a pot and see if I can get some to grow. I'm going to have to buy some more containers to replant the seedlings once they get bigger and sturdier, but I am thankful that I've started them inside because we are supposed to get some snow tonight and tomorrow which would kill seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment