
After reading The Happiness Project, I have the inspiration to continue working on goals and making resolutions for myself. Part of the author's process was creating commandments for herself and working on resolutions each month, while trying to keep the previous months resolutions. So here are some the things I'm going to continue (and start) working on in March.
Be Lorien
Drink green tea daily
Shower daily (yes, I skip a day every now and then, esp when I'm not going anywhere, but I feel so much better even after a quick jump in the tub)
Spend out (basically, use what I buy, stop saving for another time)
Smile
Walk 5 miles a week
Practice yoga 3 times a week
Lock door after closing the door [photo above is of the door I tend to forget to lock]
Take off my shoes when I enter my apartment
Do a little bit every day
Drink water
Take a few moments each day to be like a kid (like coloring, or dancing around the apt. or even hula hooping, jumping in a puddle)
Make time
Forget the past
Stay in touch by sending notes, cards, letters the old-fashioned way
No comments:
Post a Comment