
No more rain. A calm day in and out of the office. A 45 minute climb with no breaks in my lunchtime spin class. Getting up in the morning is getting harder and harder with my muscles becoming stiff overnight. A.M. yoga isn't doing much to help with the soreness, but I am determined to get my body back in shape and become the gym rat I once was. Another quiet night in. I don't want to spend money and yet I am lonely being home all alone. I feel like I am slipping back into my old habits of work, gym, home, work, gym, home. However, I find that it does give me time to enjoy the things I love though. Like catching up on my Fall TV shows, staying up to wee hours reading a good book, listening to the latest hip hop songs and dancing along to the music videos, and just relaxing (which makes me feel guilty that I'm being so lazy). I do enjoy these peaceful days though and I love having the time to myself. With that said, this weekend I am getting out of the city to enjoy the country and hopefully do some apple picking, some hiking through the forest and spending time with my family away from home :) I can only live so much in my head before it drives me nuts, after all, I am a social creature who craves interpersonal face-to-face communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment