Today I felt like a bum...a total couch potato. I did absolutely nothing! I slept in. Then watched 7 episodes total today of NCIS, Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy; I am finally all caught up. Then I moved into the living room and watched a couple episodes of The Tudors. I played the Wii...today I am age 33 according to the Wii sports test. I also tried some of the Resort Sports games. I must say, I am extremely out of shape, my arm is sore and I get out of breath quite quickly. See, I take my gaming seriously...like yes, I know it doesn't register my entire body moving...only the controllers, but I can't hit a ball just standing there moving just my wrist...it's a total body workout whenever I'm playing the Wii. This could be a good thing. If I continue hitting the gym at least 4 times a week and do yoga in the mornings, I might be able to lose the weight faster by adding Wii sports to my routine in the evenings when I get home from work. I do feel guilty for not leaving the apartment today and staying in my PJ's all day long, but it was a nice day for staying in with clouds, some rain and chilly weather. I do miss my family, but was able to talk to my sister and listen to the babies in the background for an hour today. A little over 2 weeks and I get to see them! Can't wait.
This started as a 365 day-by-day blog of my life in Boston as a 2nd year transplant from May 2010- May 2011. I continued into my 3rd year before one of my New Year's Resolutions was to make something new each week. So I blogged about my dishes with photos. Now, another resolution has brought me back to blogging. In March 2014 I plan on spending only $45 which can only go towards food/beverages. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Couch Potato
Today I felt like a bum...a total couch potato. I did absolutely nothing! I slept in. Then watched 7 episodes total today of NCIS, Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy; I am finally all caught up. Then I moved into the living room and watched a couple episodes of The Tudors. I played the Wii...today I am age 33 according to the Wii sports test. I also tried some of the Resort Sports games. I must say, I am extremely out of shape, my arm is sore and I get out of breath quite quickly. See, I take my gaming seriously...like yes, I know it doesn't register my entire body moving...only the controllers, but I can't hit a ball just standing there moving just my wrist...it's a total body workout whenever I'm playing the Wii. This could be a good thing. If I continue hitting the gym at least 4 times a week and do yoga in the mornings, I might be able to lose the weight faster by adding Wii sports to my routine in the evenings when I get home from work. I do feel guilty for not leaving the apartment today and staying in my PJ's all day long, but it was a nice day for staying in with clouds, some rain and chilly weather. I do miss my family, but was able to talk to my sister and listen to the babies in the background for an hour today. A little over 2 weeks and I get to see them! Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment