Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wii and Dexter and Beer. Oh My!



Well, I finally broke down and bought a Wii today. What a hassle that was today thanks to Target's credit card and bus transportation, but hey, mission complete. Now, come snow, I wont have a reason to leave the apartment. I feel like I wasted the day though. Slept in until 11:30am and watched some Dexter before my 3 hour Target trip. Then, as I was walking to meet a friend to go try some beer flights, I noticed a car parked in my parking spot. So I left a note saying "you are parking in this spot without my permission. If you park here again, I will tow the car, as I rent this spot out". I am kind of pissed that someone feels they can park in my spot (a spot I could get $150-$200 a month for) without even asking me. This made me quite mad, and yes, I could have towed the car right then and there, but felt like I should leave a note first to give them the benefit of the doubt, but seriously? Do they think they can just park anywhere in Brookline for free? Really?? Grr... any way. Beer flights! My friend down the street and I took the T to Allston to this amazing place that has 112 beers on tap. We tried 4 different beers in 5oz servings. They were out of a few pumpkin ones, which was the reason for going today. But I did get to try the Sam's Pumpkin Harvest beer and had an amazing cup of onion soup and sweet potato fries. Their beer menu is so large; I know I will be coming back frequently this winter. Afterwards, we had to stop and buy some beer at this gigantic liquor store... walked out with Sam's Harvest variety case and some Shipyard Pumpkinhead which we split. Now, some more Dexter before getting ready for another busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment