I also dressed up and met some friends at the last stop on the pub crawl tonight before going out to dinner. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up. I had a lot of fun and thanks Nick for convincing me to come out :) So now I wait and wait and wait for the C line to come. At least this year I am in comfy workout clothes and shoes, and not walking around in my slutty costume with uncomfortable heeled boots trying to hail a cab with it raining. No my friends, my second Halloween in Boston was great and it's all because of YOU!
This started as a 365 day-by-day blog of my life in Boston as a 2nd year transplant from May 2010- May 2011. I continued into my 3rd year before one of my New Year's Resolutions was to make something new each week. So I blogged about my dishes with photos. Now, another resolution has brought me back to blogging. In March 2014 I plan on spending only $45 which can only go towards food/beverages. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Trick or Treat
I also dressed up and met some friends at the last stop on the pub crawl tonight before going out to dinner. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up. I had a lot of fun and thanks Nick for convincing me to come out :) So now I wait and wait and wait for the C line to come. At least this year I am in comfy workout clothes and shoes, and not walking around in my slutty costume with uncomfortable heeled boots trying to hail a cab with it raining. No my friends, my second Halloween in Boston was great and it's all because of YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment