
An early morning after a wonderful night's sleep, love this fresh air up here! Today I went shopping in New Hampshire. I finally purchased my living room set at Jordan's. I got this sectional, the 3 tables, a TV/media stand, a 50" Plasma TV and a Blu-ray disc player for a little over $2000 after taxes, shipping and various warranties. I'm pretty excited because I needed a living room set. I also bought a wi-fi adapter for my Blu-ray player so I can stream TV shows, Pandora and Netflix (if I subscribe) directly on my TV. Now, I will be saving up for this uber comfy feather down oversize chair and ottoman I fell in love with today... maybe as a tax return/birthday/meet my weight goal present for myself next year. Besides all this, I did some clothes and rug runner shopping before I dropped. Now it's apple sauce making before we sit down to eat some fondue (which we didn't get to last night) and some more wine...oh yeah, and football!
No comments:
Post a Comment