Saturday, October 16, 2010

Karaoke


Photo of the night= duet of the night... nice job boys :)


I want to thank everyone for reading my blog, I had no idea just how many people read it and are drawn into my life. I am sorry you woke up without having a new blog to read this morning, I didn't post yesterday's blog last night b/c I was way too tired. So, here you go weekend readers, a new entry, fresh as your morning cup of joe :)

Tonight was yet another October birthday party. I'm ready for this month to be over b/c there are so many birthdays that I'm totally burning out! I honestly don't know how I made it through the day at work, I was hung over and hurting, but had to run the office (and did a good job doing so, according to the chief of staff). I decided it was in my best interest to not got to Zumba tonight and instead took a nap before going out tonight. I'm not a napper, but was so tired I had no problem falling asleep. Getting up was another story though. It was hard to get out of bed and into the 45° wet weather. But I did it. I put on my new jeans (which I have to admit were bought at Costco- my first clothing purchase at my favorite store), some boots and a sweater and trekked to JP with a few friends tonight to meet the group of 40+ people at the Jeanie in Jamaica Plain for karaoke. Karaoke, something I've only done in Italy when my friend Marc and I did the Grease Medley. So tonight, with a few friends I got up and made my US debut singing "Mamma Mia". I was supposed to do "Summer Nights" as well, with one of my friends (who was a karaoke hog tonight btw) but I had to leave before being called up. I had a lot of fun, drinking my water (even the smell of beer made my stomach turn), talking and singing with my friends. Caught a ride home with friends who live in the neighborhood and am all ready to get my sleep on. This old lady is exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment