Friday, December 10, 2010

Gym


I started an intense workout routine this week. I clocked 12 hours at the gym these past 5 days. From spin, to weights; from dancing to cardio and yoga. I tried a 1.5 hour yoga class and disliked the yoga teacher. She not only gave me a hard time about me wearing socks (my feet sweat and if I don’t wear socks I slip and can’t hold the poses) and then the poses had to be done her way, so when modifying she would come over and try to get me to do it her way which I explained to her I can’t do certain poses b/c of an injury. Now I will not take that class again and will just continue doing my Baron Baptiste DVD which is the exact same routine this yoga nazi I had today uses- only Baptiste gives modification and makes us listen to our body and what it says in the day’s practice what we can and cannot do. ALSO tonight this new gay guy in my Zumba class was totally pissing me off. OMG, I just wanted to punch him! He was all up in my space even hit me at one point (by accident) b/c he was hogging up the entire middle space of the room Instead of staying in his own little spot. GRRR. Not to mention his short shorts he wore – ugh, I’m being mean but I am hoping he doesn’t come back b/c I don’t know if I can put up with him again. Anyway, I’m exhausted but feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment