Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Unwrapping and Packing


The snow is nearly all gone. Thank goodness I snapped some photos yesterday. Today was a typical holiday work week day. Not busy at all and I had tons of things to do at home. I have been cleaning and packing since I got home at 5. I unwrapped my gifts from people here that I had under the tree. I love what I got and am looking forward to using the mittens when I get back. I placed an ornament I got with my initial on the tree and took a pair of those cozy socks to wear at home (or on the plane). Mr. Mouse has yet to die, so I'm gonna chance it and just leave the stuff in my cabinet, I don't have time to put everything in different containers (nor do I have containers to put everything in). Just have a few more things to pack and I'll be ready to leave for the airport in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment