Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just Like Old Times

It poured like crazy today. Streets flooding again, no matter what you got soaked. I got up early to make it to my old gym (24 Hour Fitness Sport in Oceanside) and took a Zumba class with one of my old instructors. It's amazing how certain things you never forget (like choreography), it was as if I had never left. Then I went to my best friends house to baby-sit her two boys. Just like old times. I was shown all their toys, watched a couple movies (including Toy Story 3 for the first time). It did stop raining but was pretty cold, so we stayed out just long enough to get some fresh air and blow some bubbles. Then dinner time. We ordered from the Noodle place we used to frequent and brought the food home and sat at the old barn door coffee table in front of the TV to eat dinner...just like old times. We had the kids, the dog, the TV on to a kid's show and no hubby. Indeed, today was just like old times, and felt so natural like I had never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment