
I am exhausted and sore. I got in late last night from my group's holiday party and did not want to get out of bed. When I did get out of bed, I had a hard time walking because I was super sore. I had every intention on going to the gym to use the cardio machine, but because my boss was out today, I was running the show and didn't really get a lunch break. We also had work's holiday party, so I didn't leave work until after 6. The morning flew by, I didn't get anything completed but I was busy doing tons of things that my boss usually handles. Work's holiday party was in the cafe and it was so nice mingling with people I don't normally have a chance to talk to, looks like I have some new girlfriends to go out to lunch with! I had a few drinks, mixing beer and wine (photo of one of the bars). I do have one thing to say, Sam Adams Winter Lager tastes like Oktoberfest to me, so I'm going to say that almost all the Sam beers (minus the pumpkin and other unique beers) taste the same. So no gym today, but I haven't really had an off day since last Monday, so my body definitely needed a day to recover. I feel like this week is going to fly! So much to do so little time to do it. So exhausted, hoping to sleep like a baby and feel well rested for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment