Thursday, December 16, 2010

Movie Screening

Tonight I went to a very secret movie screening. So secret that we were not told the name of the movie until after signing non-disclosure forms, filling out paperwork, handing over our cellphones and getting seated in the rented out theater. The movie theater workers didn't even know the movie we were about to see- it was that secret. Once we were inside, the production company rep informed us that we were the first group in the world to see this movie which is in the post-production phase. Unfortunately, the genre was my least favorite genre, horror. Ugh! I must say, the movie was pretty good and I can't wait until I am allowed to talk about it. At the end of the movie we had to fill out a two page questionnaire, which reminded me of taking a scan tron test in school. While they were passing the questionnaires out, the director/producer walked down from the back of the theater and left, but not before people recognized him. I couldn't believe that we had just watched a movie with the director/producer in the theater! Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment