Monday, September 27, 2010

Me and Dexter


Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep b/c I am afraid of what could happen while I am sleeping. I don't get nightmares, but it's probably all the crime dramas I watch, murder mysteries I read and news stories that make me fear bad things. Now clearly, watching my latest addiction "Dexter" is not helping any... Ugh, what a day. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, then made myself get up early so I could do yoga before work. I get to the bus stop and realize I forgot my cell phone. I debate if it's worth risking missing the bus to grab. I decide to go for it. The bus never showed, same people waiting at the bus stop when I return. Check my phone for the bus location, it is 5 minutes away... now 20 minutes late. Of course, it's rainy and when the bus gets to my stop, its full so not everyone can get on it, bus driver say "there's another one behind me by 7 minutes". I'm like "bullshit" to myself of course and decide to screw the bus and take the T. Well, then Plan B screwed me. Walked to where there is usually more than 4 different buses including the LMA shuttles, and nope, had to wait for buses then too, so if I had waited the 7 minutes for the next bus I still would have been late, but not as late as I ended up. Then today I had to let the 9 hour first date guy know that I couldn't do dinner with him b/c I wasn't interested. I said yes to dinner on our second date without thinking and then had to communicate via text, despite wanting to go to dinner at The Abbey. But, I couldn't let a nice guy pay for the mattress boy's faults. So tonight, was just me and Dexter. I'm now done with the first season and can go to bed at normal hours until I get Season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment