Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight



I don't really know where to begin, other than, today I went somewhere in Boston that I had never been before...the Christian Science reflecting pool, where I met two of my friends before heading out to Arlington for a special game night. I've walked past this area of Boston on numerous occasions, but never took the time to walk past the pool and fountains. Tonight I remembered how much I like being friends with guys. Tonight I realized I can be kind of bitchy (stubborn is probably more like it and wanting it my way, but whatever). Tonight I demolished a container of dip with another friend. Tonight I was right more times than wrong (I love arguing with guys...and then them admitting they were wrong and I was right). I learned that I'm no match when people kid, when I'm tired. I turn red sometimes when I have no reason to...no, I don't own any Kama Sutra cards (but that doesn't mean I wouldn't). You can try to google the question "Who is whiter than the Irish" but won't get an answer... so I guess right now, no one is whiter than me and we will never know where the fairest skinned people come from, so at least in my group of friends, the Irish are the whitest (which clearly I am). Tonight a friend nearly said goodbye to another friend by ending it with "ba"... then admitting that he almost said "babe" instead of not putting it out in the universe. Tonight, I was in a car and we cut off a school bus and NO ONE honked at us when we turned on a yield when there were cars going straight. Tonight I played a new game that mimics the stock exchange (Pit)...it was super fun. Tonight I showed that I hate losing. Tonight has turned into morning and should really go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment