
Boy, I didn't realize what a mess September 1st is. In Boston, it is move in day. I counted 13 moving trucks this morning as people along the street moved in and out of their apartments. The E line (above ground near work) was delayed and stopped service outbound at Brigham Circle b/c of all of the moving trucks blocking the lanes. It's crazy how bad traffic is because of all the students and young professionals moving in and out today (they weren't lucky enough to move in early like some over this past weekend). What a nightmare it is on the streets today. It is also a new month, a fresh start. Time to start remembering to take my vitamins daily, do my morning yoga and start prepping my body for winter by doing my BAT exercises (things that target my butt, abs and thighs). I'm quite optimistic about September. Even though I need to save money and really stick to my budget so I can get ahead for my rent payments, I'm doing my best to plan some fun yet cheap events. Work is really light, bosses are out this week, so I am taking advantage of it by catching up on my TV shows, planning events and just taking it easy while chilling in the AC building. I'm thinking of baking some scones so I can start having tea time at work in the afternoons. Don't laugh, tea has some great health benefits, and that is what I am focusing on this month! Good Health and Well Being.
No comments:
Post a Comment