Sunday, September 19, 2010

Impressed


So, it take a lot to impress me. And I told you that this would not turn into a dating blog, but when I spend more than half my waking hours on a first date, there really isn't anything else to write about. Started with coffee and pool and continued on with 2 games of bowling. Then on to what would have been the second date (dinner) at a Thai place on Boylston, followed by a stroll through the Common/Public Gardens (where this photo was snapped of the State house), where we continued on to Faneuil Hall, the waterfront, back through downtown crossing and up Boylston. Where, on our way back to Boylston, I had what would have been a Marilyn Monroe moment had I been wearing a dress tonight. Didn't realize there were subway vents on the sidewalk pushing air up, which lifted my shirt (ever so slightly), jacket and hair when we walked on it. That would have been quite a story to tell had I wore a dress, which was still funny as it was. Then we went on what would have been the third date (which would be grabbing a drink) at Kings where we also played a round of air hockey, where I graciously got shutout. Then walked all the way home, where he walked me to the door. No guy has walked me to my door ever! He also paid for everything but bowling (which I told him I would get), opened doors for me, handed me my coffee. I was so very impressed that there are good guys still out there. Of course I admitted to my addictions such as coffee and Facebook (which I went a whole 9 hours without checking or posting!!), and my love for John Mayer. So, basically our first date was like an overachiever's date night, covering dates 1 through 3 all in one gorgeous night. Oh and here's a kicker which I also learned tonight...Tom Brady just bought a place in the neighborhood!! Haha, I moved to Boston bc of him and then he moves to my town! How awesome is this?! :) And there's an Ikea going up where the Christmas Tree Shop is, holy cow!!...this was another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment