Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hot and Steamy


Another hot day in Boston. 91° here right now, kind of hoping Earl will do something to cool us down! I wore shorts today at work and took spin class during my lunch break. It feels so good getting back in the saddle! I got off work early and had me some ice cream around dinner time before hitting the grocery stores. I met up with a friend down the street at Trader Joe's, then ran into another gal in the neighborhood club at the Brookline Farmers Market (should have taken a photo of that for tonight's blog!). We then walked up to my place, ordered Chinese food and crossed the street and ate at my place. It was fun catching up and doing this impromptu dinner, I guess things like this happen when you don't have every night of the week booked with events... which is something I'm trying not to do this month. Yesterday the girls next to me in the other building moved out and I believe it was their internet that I was using in my bedroom, so I am slightly bummed about that, however, right now I am using some other internet that seems to be working ok, so I am going to hold off a bit longer before deciding what to do. I also called Sprint again regarding my freakin' dropped calls (getting worse) and they said that the towers are supposed to be worked on starting today, so I'm giving it another week before calling them back. I really hate not having signal in my apartment... though I can get text messages and internet on my phone inside (go figure). So tonight, I'm turning on the AC, watching another episode of NCIS and going to bed early.

This photo was taken of a building walking with the girls tonight, it is on the opposite side of Beacon so I don't usually walk past it... they have pretty cool looking windows and those condos look expensive...if only the angle was a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment