
Anyone who knows me, knows how good I am at my favorite form of expression... the rolling of the eyes. I sometimes do it subconsciously, and have been called out on it a few times with me not purposely doing it. Sometimes I do for an effect. I usually roll my eyes at comments or when certain people walk into the room. Sometimes I do it out of annoyance, sometimes because it's my way of non-verbally saying "oh brother" when talking with friends. I rolled my eyes a lot today and as usual, it was towards the fellas.
Like the one who wrote me on OkCupid telling me I'm bad at math and not adventurous in bed (coming from someone who has not met me, nor will meet me after that comment). Or the needy guys who must have all the attention and talk about himself all the time and how great he is, blah blah blah... makes you feel sorry for them when you realize just how low their self-esteem...but that person can just walk into the door and I probably do an eye roll (but I'm nice to him and make him feel he is important and go along with telling him how great he is). I guess to sum it up, if you're a guy, then I'm sure at some point or another you have witnessed my eyes rolling at you.
So besides the eye rolling, I also freaked out b/c my ex from CA sent me an email today asking what I sent him and looked and saw that my hotmail email was hacked and Viagra and Canadian pharmacy links were sent to everyone in my address book and getting me all worried that someone is out to get me and going to break into my apartment and kill me an no one will know until it's too late...(I really need to stop watching and reading all these crime shows and books that take place in Boston). HOWEVER, thanks to voices of reason and computer IT guys (oh, how I miss working with a bunch of IT/Computer guys) I feel better falling asleep tonight and knowing that changing my password to something not found in the dictionary will help keep stupid hackers out.
No comments:
Post a Comment